Boris Smirnov-Rusetsky. Set of postcards 15x21 cm
Set from 13 postcards:
1) Frost and Sunlight. 1968
2) Belovodye. 1978
3) Thunderclouds. 1978
4) Birches - Evening Fog. "The North" Cycle. 1981-1982
5) Approaching Twilight. "The North" Cycle. 1981-1982
6) Forest Fairy Tale. "The North" Cycle. 1981-1983
7) Valaam - Rocks at Sunset. "The North" Cycle. 1983
8) Great Stone. "The North" Cycle. 1983
9) Evening on the Lake. "The North" Cycle. 1983
10) On the Way to Valaam. "The North" Cycle. 1983
11) Nicholas Roerich. 1983
12) Trees on the Rocks. "The North" Cycle. 1991
13) Evening on Lake Konchezero. "The North" Cycle. 1992
We have changed design of our site for you to make using of our site more comfortable.
We are appreciate your opinion if we have achieved this goal.
We are waiting for your critics in Guestbook.
Agni Publishing House (Samara, Russia), Nicholas Roerich Museum (New York) and Fine Arts Academy Gallery (Moscow, Russia) have published a unique album, dedicated to the pictorial heritage of Nicholas Roerich (1874-1947).
Will be available on the second volume of a unique publication dedicated to the works of Nicholas Roerich (1874-1947).
The album was released by the publishing house "Agni" (Samara), with active cooperation of the Nicholas Roerich Museum in New York, as well as the Moscow Gallery Fine Arts Academy and the St. Petersburg State Museum and Institute of the Roerich Family.